Professional Certified Bookkeeper
through AIPB-American Institute
of Professional Bookkeepers.
This means I have:
• Passed a national exam in advanced bookkeeping at Prometric Test Centers
• At least 3,000 hours (2 years) of supervised on-the-job experience in bookkeeping prior to receiving certification
• Signed a Code of Ethics that assures commitment to integrity
• Updated skills by earning 20 Continuing Education Credits every year
As Advanced Certified ProAdvisor in QuickBooks:
Cindy meets or exceeds certification requirements:
• Passing a test designed by CPAs and Intuit requiring an advanced level of knowledge in both accounting and the use of QB.
Only 5% of QuickBooks proadvisors have achieved this certification.
• Maintaining annual certification status in QuickBooks
• Requires additional advanced education certification
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY CLIENTS
Cindy is my go too gal for all the stuff I don't like doing in my business. She keeps my books and my butt out of hot water! Hands down she is the best bang for my buck and I will keep hiring her.
Thanks for your hard work, attention to detail and honesty.
Give Cindy a call and you won't be disappointed.
Cindy was fantastic with not only getting my quickbooks back online, she also educated me on what I was not doing correctly and made sure I knew how to do it in the future. You can tell right from the time you meet Cindy that she is an honest person that actually cares about and loves what she does! No matter how small or large your Quick Books needs are, I recommend Cindy with full confidence that she will take care of you now and in the future! THANK YOU!